Multimedia System ‘TransportTV’ is an adaptive multimedia platform that is installed in public transport to broadcasts interactive mass media, and integrate all aspects of on-board passenger information, including:
- Navigator route (traffic route navigation);
- Entertaining media channel;
- Interactive mobile communication;
- Municipal/Community information;
- Emergency awareness.
- Centralized programing, distribution and management of content. The content that has been downloaded once is buffered locally at On-board Media Consoles.
- Artificial Intelligence algorithms for content management in accordance with the geographical zone (geo-targeting) based on GPS coordinates (with the approximation of up to 50 meters) and time (days of the week, inside the day).
- Agile and intuitive graphic visualization for simple information comprehension based on deep UX research
- Content and meta-data delivery through 3G/LTE. The ICM Platform is able to work in the conditions of unstable and sometimes missing mobile access to the Internet.
- Multiple information categories. Multi-language support for passengers.
- The Interactive Second Screen technology allows passengers to interact with the content on the “main screen” through local Wi-Fi connection by using a pre-installed ICM Platform mobile application for smartphones and tablets.
- Remote monitoring of On-board Media Consoles’ status on all vehicles.
- Using Machine Vision video camera automatically recognizes faces of passengersand counts the number of people that look at the screen.